100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Companypå Jacobs Theatre, tis, 21 dec 2021 - sön, 27 mar 2022
Från 926 kr
2. Mean Girlspå August Wilson Theatre, tis, 1 jun 2021 - lör, 4 sep 2021
Från 1 304 kr
3. Chicagopå Ambassador Theatre, sön, 16 maj 2021 - sön, 6 feb 2022
Från 507 kr
4. Come From Awaypå Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, sön, 16 maj 2021 - lör, 26 jun 2021
Från 1 094 kr
5. Dear Evan Hansenpå Music Box Theatre, sön, 16 maj 2021 - sön, 27 jun 2021
Från 1 112 kr
6. Jagged Little Pillpå Broadhurst Theatre, sön, 16 maj 2021 - sön, 15 maj 2022
Från 458 kr
Diana: A New Musical
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
Hur fungerar det?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.